Who’s Teaching the Teachers is the main program of the organization. This work includes research into barriers to teacher training and higher education and activities that support or create open-access content for students studying to be teachers or to work with young children. Examples of activities are as follows:
- Modules, or courseware that present engaging, science-backed content.
- Online flexible, competencies that support the foundations of literacy.
- Curricular mapping to integrate science-based resources on literacy into existing curricula.
- Localized curricular solutions.
- Fundraising activities that support more teacher training for higher education programs.