Who’s Teaching the Teachers is the main program of the organization. This work includes basic information on the fundamentals of literacy presented through live teaching events, content work and courseware. The audience includes students studying to be teachers or to work with young children, teachers and parents. Examples of activities are as follows:
- Modules, or courseware that present engaging, science-backed content.
- Online flexible, competencies that support the foundations of literacy.
- Curricular mapping to integrate science-based resources on literacy into existing curricula.
- Localized curricular solutions.
- Fundraising activities that support more teacher training.